HP Deskjet 3540 Driver Download & Install
Installing a suitable HP Deskjet 3540 driver allows you to use all the advanced print features. Download and install HP DJ 3540 driver without any hassle using the set of instructions given below.
- Activate the preferred computer.
- Check the computer and confirm to have no fault in it.
- Then, check the internet connection of the computer and ensure it is active.
- Access the computer properties section to know the OS version.
- Search for HP Deskjet 3540 driver suitable for the computer OS version.
- When you find the suitable printer driver file, download it on the computer.
- Go to the folder where the driver file is properly downloaded.
- Open the folder and run the downloaded HP printer driver
- Continue with the on-screen driver setup procedure.
- Choose USB or wireless mode to connect the computer and HP 3540 printer.
- Finish the driver installation process.
- Open a document on the computer that you need to print.
- Click on the File menu given on the document.
- After that, choose the Print option.
- Now, the wizard will appear with print settings.
- Adjust the print settings as per the print requirements.
- Select the option- Print and get the print.
- Finally, check the print quality to ensure proper HP Deskjet 3540 driver installation.
- If the printer driver is unavailable, follow the the HP Deskjet 3540 Troubleshooting steps to solve the issues.
HP Deskjet 3540 Driver install for windows
The simple steps for HP Deskjet 3540 driver installation on Windows device are:
- To begin with, power up the Windows computer.
- Ensure that the Windows computer does not have any problem.
- Then, check and confirm that the computer has a secure wireless connection.
- After that, access the Windows device properties and check the OS version.
- Find HP Deskjet 3540 driver compatible with the Windows OS version.
- Download the driver setup file on the Windows device.
- Open the driver setup file on the windows device.
- Proceed with the driver installation steps given on the screen.
- Choose either wireless or wired mode to connect the Windows device and printer.
- Finish HP Deskjet 3540 printer setup.
- Open a file that you want to print on the device.
- Select the File menu and make changes in the print settings.
- Finally, click the Print button and get the print to ensure accurate driver setup.
HP Deskjet 3540 Driver install for mac
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3540 driver installation on Mac computer is:
- To start with, switch ON the Mac computer.
- Make sure that the Mac device does not have any issues.
- Check the computer and ensure it has an active wireless connection.
- Then, move on to Mac device properties and know the exact Mac OS version.
- Find the HP Deskjet 3540 driver that supports the OS version of your Mac device.
- Save the driver RAR file on your Mac device.
- Extract the driver RAR file on the Mac computer.
- Carry on with the driver setup procedure shown on the wizard.
- Choose either a wired or wireless method to connect the Mac OS and printer.
- Complete HP Deskjet 3540 driver installation.
- Open a document you need to print on the Mac computer.
- Choose the File option and make necessary changes in the print settings.
- Lastly, click on the button- Print and get the printed file to ensure correct driver setup.
HP Deskjet 3540 driver install using cd
HP Deskjet 3540 driver installation is also possible using the CD. The driver setup CD normally comes with the new HP printer package. Here are the instructions for driver setup using CD
- Initially, turn ON the preferred computer.
- Ensure that the computer is fault-less.
- After that, open the CD slot of the computer.
- Check and CD slot and confirm that to have no problem with it.
- Take the CD from the package and ensure that it does not any damage.
- Check the CD and ensure that there are no scratches on the CD.
- Place the CD properly in the slot and close the CD slot.
- Now, the driver setup CD will start functioning on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard driver installation procedure.
- Finish the driver installation process of the 123 HP DJ 3540 driver.
- Access the file that you have to print on the computer.
- Print the file and check the print quality to confirm proper driver setup.
HP Deskjet 3540 driver install without CD
If you don’t have the driver setup CD, then you have to get the compatible driver setup file. Here is the procedure to install HP Deskjet 3540 driver without CD
- Activate the Mac or Windows computer.
- Check and make sure that the Wi-Fi connection in the device is secure.
- Then, check the device OS version and find a suitable HP printer driver on the device.
- Download the setup file of the HP Deskjet 3540 driver on the computer.
- Open the HP 3540 driver setup file on the computer.
- Carry on with the driver setup instructions given on the screen.
- Complete the HP DJ 3540 driver setup
- Take a print as a sample to confirm accurate driver installation.
Need Help on HP Deskjet 3540 Printers?
Are you looking for HP Deskjet 3540 driver setup? No Worries! Make us a call and speak to our expert printer technicians.
HP Deskjet 3540 Driver troubleshooting
Sometimes you might face some problems with HP Deskjet 3540 driver download or installation. However, no issues as you can solve them without any hassle. Here, you will get to know how to troubleshoot some HP DJ 3540 driver problems.
HP Deskjet 3540 driver is unavailable
The simple procedure for solving HP Deskjet 3540 driver is unavailable problem is:
- Go to the computer and confirm to have active internet.
- Download the setup file of the HP Easy Start driver on the preferred computer.
- Open the folder on the computer where the downloaded setup file is.
- Then, open the HP Easy Start setup file and carry on with the wizard
- Set up the HP Easy Start driver on your computer and open it.
- After that, select the “Scan Now” button shown on the software.
- Then, click on the Update button shown on the wizard.
- Power Off the wireless device, Windows/Mac device, and HP DJ 3540 printer.
- ON the desired device, HP 3540 printer, and the wireless device.
- Finally, take a print of the page as a sample to ensure the problem is clearly solved.
If still, the HP DJ 3540 driver is not available, call our tech support team.
How do I update my hp deskjet 3540 driver software
Updating the installing HP 3540 printer is not a complicated process. The procedure to update the HP Deskjet 3540 driver software is:
- Move on to your Windows computer and activate it.
- Access the device keyboard and press the Windows key.
- After that, search for Device Manager and open it.
- Now, you will see a list of printers on the screen.
- Choose your HP Deskjet 3540 printer from the shown list.
- Right-click on your HP printer name and choose the option- Update drivers software.
- Then, click on the option- Search automatically.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and update the 123 HP DJ 3540 driver
- Finally, restart your Windows computer.
Contact our customer support team for additional guidance.