Where is the WPS pin on HP Envy 5012 printer?
Almost all the users might know how to use the HP Envy 5012 WPS Pin. However, at the same time, many of the users don’t know where the WPS PIN is. Are you one of them? If yes, then activate the HP Envy 5012 printer. After that, move on to its control panel and access the settings option. Then, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option. Now, continue with the wizard procedure and you will see the WPS PIN.
Apart from this, you can also use the below steps to find HP Envy 5012 WPS PIN:
- Ensure that the HP Envy 5012 printer is ON.
- Access the control panel of your Envy printer and choose – Settings.
- Select the displayed option – Wireless and select- Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now, follow the instructions shown on the HP printer screen.
- Select the option – PIN on the Envy printer screen.
- Finally, the WPS PIN will appear on the HP printer screen.
HP Envy 5012 WPS Pin Setup
HP Envy 5012 WPS PIN setup is one of the methods for connecting the printer and device wirelessly. For this, you need a WPS PIN, Wi-Fi network, wireless router, and a stable printer. To use this method, follow the steps below:
WPS PIN Setup mode for HP Envy 5012
Here is the procedure to connect the printer and device wirelessly using WPS PIN Setup mode for hp envy 5012 printer:
- Access the HP Envy 5012 printer paper tray.
- Check and confirm that to have compatible papers in the tray.
- Switch ON the computer and access the Printers and Scanners section.
- Then, click on the option- Add a printer or scanner.
- After that, choose the option- Show Wifi Direct Printers.
- Now, select the 123 hp envy 5012 printer name along with the DIRECT option.
- Click on the Add device button.
- Now, the WPS PIN wizard will display on the device screen.
- Check the HP printer panel and look for the WPS PIN.
- When the wizard asks, enter the PIN within ninety seconds.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions.
- If you see the Driver is unavailable status, then download HP Envy 5012 driver.
- Run the driver setup file and install it with the wizard steps.
- Open a document on the computer and choose the File menu.
- Then, choose the Print option and aEnvyust the print settings.
- Finally, choose the option- Print and take a test print and complete HP Envy 5012 Printer Setup process.
How to find WPS Pin for HP Envy 5012?
Finding WPS PIN is not a difficult task. In fact, you can do it without any hassle. The step-by-step procedure to find WPS PIN for HP Envy 5012 printer is:
- To begin with, power up the HP Envy 5012 printer.
- Access the HP Envy printer control panel.
- Move on to the Wireless Button of your HP printer and press it.
- Now, you will see the Blue light starts blinking.
- Access the HP Printer screen and choose – Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- After that, select the option- WPS PIN and you will see a PIN on the printer.
- Copy the WPS PIN without any delay as it will be on the screen only for 8 to 10 seconds.
How to connect hp envy 5012 to wifi using wps pin?
- Access the control panel of your 123 HP Envy 5012 printer.
- Press the printer wireless button and move on to the Settings menu.
- Choose the option- Wi-Fi Protected Setup and continue with the wizard steps.
- Now, the wizard will prompt to PIN, copy the PIN option.
- Then, the WPS PIN will appear on the device screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and when the wizard asks, enter the PIN.
- Finish the setup and open the printer HP folder.
- Then, access the HP Envy 5012 Printer Setup and Software and choose- Connect a New Printer.
- Use the on-screen procedure and complete the Printer wireless setup.
- If the printer shows offline error after completing the wifi setup, follow the HP Envy 5012 printer offline steps.
How to enable the WPS mode on hp envy 5012 printer?
Enabling WPS mode on the 123 HP Envy 5012 printer is not a tough task. You can enable the WPS mode through 2 methods. One method is WPS Push Button and the other is WPS PIN mode. The HP Envy 5012 WPS PIN method is above-mentioned.
Here is the procedure to use WPS Push Button for enabling WPS mode on HP 5012 printer:
- Ensure that the wireless router has a WPS button.
- Keep your 123 HP Envy printer close to the wireless router.
- Power up the HP Envy 5012 printer and choose the Setup option on the printer panel.
- Then, select the wireless settings menu and go for Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Choose the option- Push Button and select the Start option.
- Press the router WPS button within two minutes and hold on for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Now, the printer light stops blinking; the wireless connection setup is successful.
HP Envy 5012 WPS Pin does not work
- Use the stable network and power to connect the printer setup using the compatible system.
- Then, turn on the HP Envy 5012 printer and use the printer control panel settings to pick the wireless button on it.
- You will notice the wireless blue light will start to blink. On the printer screen, you will notice the Wi-Fi Protected setup option.
- You can use the Remember this WPS Pin on-screen that lasts for 8-10 seconds.
- Look whether the HP Envy 5012 WPS Pin is working or not. Or else use the option and get the new WPS Pin to connect the printer wirelessly.
- If you make a delay in using the WPS Pin to the required field, it may result in not working.