Connect the printer and PC with the instructions from HP Envy 5548 manual. Also, affix the printer to Wi-Fi and install an upgraded HP Envy 5548 driver. Install HP Smart Apps to print files at ease from wherever you are. Initial setup is vital to get quality printouts from the device.
HP Envy 5548 Driver Download
Install upgraded HP Envy 5548 driver on the PC and send print requests to your printer. Every HP Envy printer will need a driver to understand PC commands, and the driver will make printing, scanning, and copying tasks simple. Take time to find an upgraded driver from a genuine HP website.
HP Envy 5548 Wireless Setup
Follow the HP envy 5548 manual wireless printer setup steps to connect to Wi-Fi. Connect to Wi-Fi and start printing files at home. Most business professionals need wireless printing feature to grow their business, and HP Envy 5548 helps improve your business’s productivity.
HP Envy 5548 Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot the printer to get accurate printouts. Follow the troubleshooting steps and get the printer error-free. Every HP printer will show printer errors on-screen. Follow the guidelines and resolve all the printers. These troubleshooting steps will ensure your printer is perfect and out of problems.
HP Envy 5548 setup Instructions
- Unbox the printer and take out the printer from the box.
- Now, detach all the accessories from the HP printer box.
- Remove the packing materials from the 123.hp.com/envy5548 printer.
- Remove the protective tapes from the scanner glass of the printer.
- Place the printer on a flat surface next to an electrical socket.
- Uncover a power cable and affix it to the HP printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for the HP envy 5548 printer to boot up.
- Complete the display settings and install the HP ink cartridges.
- Close the access area and lift the input paper tray.
- Insert quality printing sheets and close the paper tray.
- Then download and install the HP Envy 5548 driver for the device.
- Connect the printer and PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- Assign a print task and check the HP Envy 5548 setup process.
HP Envy 5548 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy 5548 Driver install – Windows
- Turn on the Windows PC and update the OS.
- Now, go to the Downloads folder of the Windows PC.
- Select the HP Envy 5548 driver file and double-tap on it.
- Get a driver installation wizard on-screen and get along with the steps.
- Next, choose a USB cable connection or Wi-Fi for your need.
- The HP Envy 5548 driver will install on Windows.
- Next, assign print tasks and check if the printer prints at ease.
HP Envy 5548 Driver install – Mac
- Power up the MAC PC and install the Updated OS on the MAC system.
- Now, go to the downloads section and find the downloaded HP Envy 5548 driver.
- Double-tap on the downloaded driver file and open the driver installation prompt.
- Follow the steps and choose a USB cable connection or Wi-Fi.
- Wait for the HP envy 5548 driver to install on the MAC device.
- Now, assign print tasks from the MAC PC to the printer.
Need Help on HP Envy 5548 Printers?
Are you looking for HP Envy 5548 First Time Printer Setup? No Worries! Make us a call and speak to our expert printer technicians.
HP Envy 5548 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 5548 Wireless Setup on Windows
- Boot up the Windows PC and upgrade the OS on the Windows.
- Next, power up the HP Envy printer and router.
- Place the printer on a flat surface near the router.
- Go to the control panel of the 123.hp.com/envy5548 printer and tap on the home icon.
- Now, choose the settings menu and go to the network settings option.
- Choose the wireless settings menu and open the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the HP Envy 5548 wireless setup steps and enter the network name of the access point.
- Now, type the network password and wait for the HP Envy 5548 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy 5548 Wireless Setup on MAC
- Power up the MAC system and check if the MAC OS is up to date.
- At present, switch on the 123.hp.com/envy5548 and router.
- Place the MAC system and the envy printer near the router.
- Next, go to the control panel of the printer and click the home icon.
- Pick the settings menu and tap on the network settings icon.
- Pick the wireless settings menu and open the Wi-Fi setup wizard.
- Adhere to the setup wizard guidelines and type the SSID of the router.
- Enter the WEP key of the network and hit on the continue button.
- Now, The HP Envy 5548 Wi-Fi setup process on Mac will associate without any problems.
HP Envy 5548 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5548 Printer driver Unavailable:
- First, if the HP Printer setup is connected using USB, Unplug it.
- Using the HP printer control panel, Choose the program and features option.
- Now, Select all the HP printer entries and immediately pick the Uninstall option on it.
- Using the computer desktop search tab, type device manager. On the Device Manager page, select the View tab.
- Select the Show hidden devices option and right-click the entries.
- Now, it shows Uninstall option. Further, Select the uninstall option.
- It shows Notify with a pop-up menu. Click the delete the driver software for this device
- Reinstall the desired HP Envy 5548 driver file using the driver download page.
- Connect the preferred HP printer and start printing.
HP Envy 5548 Printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Do check the initial printer setup is completed properly.
- Make sure the Main tray is loaded with the required paper.
- Now, restart or turn off the 123.hp.com/envy5548 Printer, Computer and router once.
- Use the Wireless or setup option from the HP printer control panel.
- Pick the network setup or settings option from the wireless setup option.
- Further, select the Restore Network Settings. Here, enter the network name and password.
- Alternatively, get the print on Wireless Network test report using the HP Printer control panel.
- Ensure the connected router is actively enabled or not.
- Yet, couldn’t connect to Wi-Fi, repeat the following steps.