iOS Requirements to install Envy 5661 Printer
- Open the Apple device and check the software details. The installed iOS should be 3rd or later generation-version. If it is an OS X type, it should be a lion or Mountain lion version.
- Check whether the connected HP Envy 5661 Printer is capable of the AirPrint feature. Generally, Envy 5661 the printer launched after 2010 will persist AirPrint feature.
- Obtain the local network and connect the printer and iOS device using it.
HP Envy 5661 AirPrint Setup using Wireless Connection
For connecting the Printer and iOS device, you can use two methods.
Namely, Connect hp envy 5661 to wifi connection using these two-methods.
HP Envy 5661 Wireless network connection
- Before starting the 123 HP Envy 5661 Wireless network connection, try to unplug the connecting cables like USB or Ethernet cables.
- Note: If the connectives are plug-in, the Wireless setup process will fail.
- Now, on the control panel select Setup -> network -> Wireless ->Wireless setup wizard.
- Try to obtain a stable Envy 5661 Wireless connection to establish the AirPrint feature to the best.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the Wireless network connection.
- Choose the 123 Envy 5661 print option. If unable to exhibit, Connect using Wireless Connection.
HP Envy 5661 Wi-Fi Direct
- Ensure the active connection on the Printer with a visible blink next to the Wi-Fi Direct using the control panel.
- Use the navigation key on the control panel settings and pick the Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Open the Apple device and choose the Wi-Fi option from the settings menu. Open the network menu and select the HP Envy 5661 printer from it.
- Alternatively, you can connect using the Direct to the printer name option to connect HP Envy 5661 AirPrint setup using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Finally, the printer is connected to wifi and complete the Hp Envy 5661 printer setup process.
Print on HP Envy 5661 using the AirPrint
- Bring the Envy 5661 printer to active mode. If the printer is under sleep mode or inactive, you can’t perform the AirPrint
- Press the power button and enable the printer device to active mode.
- Try to pick the document to be printed and tap the share icon on the same page. Suing the list of options, select the Print option.
- A list of printer names will be displayed; select the HP Envy 5661 printer.
- Tap on “What if a no AirPrint printer found message displayed on the iOS device? Option, if required.
- Complete the Envy 5661 printer settings using the preferences option like no. of copies, type of paper, etc.
Need Help on HP Envy 5661 Printers?
Are you looking for HP Envy 5661 Airprint Setup? No Worries! Make us a call and speak to our expert printer technicians.
HP Envy 5661 Airprint Troubleshooting
When the HP Envy 5661 Printer shows ‘No AirPrint Printers found Error‘
- Step1 : Try to place the router near the HP Envy 5661 printer.
- Step2 : Avoid placing the large barrier materials between the Printer and router, it may interrupt the signal strength.
- Step3 : Place the wireless router at 2.4GHz.
Restart HP Envy 5661 printer and devices
- Use the official hp site – 123.hp.com/setup and Network configuration page to restart the hp envy 5661 Printer & Router.
- Provide the active wireless connection by ensuring the connection type settings.
- Ensure the network name SSID and other network details. Select the Wi-Fi using the settings icon.
- Turn on the Wireless settings to get the list of Wi-Fi list. The Envy 5661 Printer will automatically fetch the required Wi-Fi signal.
- Try the HP Envy 5661 print option after choosing the preferred wireless network name.
HP Envy 5661 AirPrint Status
- Open the Envy 5661 Printer Network configuration settings and try to locate the IP address. Now, on the iOS device- open the browser to specify the 5661 Printer’s IP address.
- Open the settings tab and choose the security option to obtain the administrator settings option.
- Support using the network settings and select the AirPrint option on the same page.
- Attempt by restarting the entire Printer setup and proceed using the HP Envy 5661 AirPrint setup.