iOS Requirements to install Officejet 5255 Printer
- Open the Apple device and check the software details. The installed iOS should be 3rd or later generation-version. If it is an OS X type, it should be a lion or Mountain lion version.
- Check whether the connected HP Officejet 5255 Printer is capable of the AirPrint feature. Generally, Officejet 5255 the printer launched after 2010 will persist AirPrint feature.
- Obtain the local network and connect the printer and iOS device using it.
HP Officejet 5255 AirPrint Setup using Wireless Connection
For connecting the Printer and iOS device, you can use two methods.
Namely, Connect hp officejet 5255 to wifi connection using these two-methods.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless network connection
- Before starting the 123 HP Officejet 5255 Wireless network connection, try to unplug the connecting cables like USB or Ethernet cables.
- Note: If the connectives are plug-in, the Wireless setup process will fail.
- Now, on the control panel select Setup -> network -> Wireless ->Wireless setup wizard.
- Try to obtain a stable Officejet 5255 Wireless connection to establish the AirPrint feature to the best.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines and complete the Wireless network connection.
- Choose the 123 Officejet 5255 print option. If unable to exhibit, Connect using Wireless Connection.
HP Officejet 5255 Wi-Fi Direct
- Ensure the active connection on the Printer with a visible blink next to the Wi-Fi Direct using the control panel.
- Use the navigation key on the control panel settings and pick the Wi-Fi Direct or Wireless Direct method.
- Open the Apple device and choose the Wi-Fi option from the settings menu. Open the network menu and select the HP Officejet 5255 printer from it.
- Alternatively, you can connect using the Direct to the printer name option to connect HP Officejet 5255 AirPrint setup using Wi-Fi Direct.
- Finally, the printer is connected to wifi and complete the Hp Officejet 5255 printer setup process.
Print on HP Officejet 5255 using the AirPrint
- Bring the Officejet 5255 printer to active mode. If the printer is under sleep mode or inactive, you can’t perform the AirPrint
- Press the power button and enable the printer device to active mode.
- Try to pick the document to be printed and tap the share icon on the same page. Suing the list of options, select the Print option.
- A list of printer names will be displayed; select the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Tap on “What if a no AirPrint printer found message displayed on the iOS device? Option, if required.
- Complete the Officejet 5255 printer settings using the preferences option like no. of copies, type of paper, etc.
Need Help on HP Officejet 5255 Printers?
Are you looking for HP Officejet 5255 Airprint Setup? No Worries! Make us a call and speak to our expert printer technicians.
HP Officejet 5255 Airprint Troubleshooting
When the HP Officejet 5255 Printer shows ‘No AirPrint Printers found Error‘
- Step1 : Try to place the router near the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Step2 : Avoid placing the large barrier materials between the Printer and router, it may interrupt the signal strength.
- Step3 : Place the wireless router at 2.4GHz.
Restart HP Officejet 5255 printer and devices
- Use the official hp site – 123.hp.com/setup and Network configuration page to restart the hp officejet 5255 Printer & Router.
- Provide the active wireless connection by ensuring the connection type settings.
- Ensure the network name SSID and other network details. Select the Wi-Fi using the settings icon.
- Turn on the Wireless settings to get the list of Wi-Fi list. The Officejet 5255 Printer will automatically fetch the required Wi-Fi signal.
- Try the HP Officejet 5255 print option after choosing the preferred wireless network name.
HP Officejet 5255 AirPrint Status
- Open the Officejet 5255 Printer Network configuration settings and try to locate the IP address. Now, on the iOS device- open the browser to specify the 5255 Printer’s IP address.
- Open the settings tab and choose the security option to obtain the administrator settings option.
- Support using the network settings and select the AirPrint option on the same page.
- Attempt by restarting the entire Printer setup and proceed using the HP Officejet 5255 AirPrint setup.