Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check connectivity
- Start by downloading the HP Print and Scan doctor on the system.
- Locate the file from the downloaded location on the system and run HPPSdr.exe it on the device.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor and click on start and select HP Officejet 7300 printer.
- Notice the screen prompt to turn on printer updates and tap on yes.
- Click on yes, when the screen prompts you to make the HP Officejet 7300 the default printer.
- Now try to assign a print task, if the printer remains scan setup then follow the steps to complete the HP Officejet 7300 Scanning Setup.
Set the default printer – 123.hp.com/setup 7300
- Start by selecting the start option and click Printers & scanners from the list.
- If you notice it checked, uncheck the box that says let windows manage my default printer. On the list of printers, tap on the HP Officejet 7300 printer and tap on manage.
- Under the option manage your device, click Set as default option.
- At this point, the offline error should be rectified.
- If the printer remains offline then continue with the next step to rectify HP Officejet 7300 printer offline error.
Check the HP Officejet 7300 printer port and Wireless services status
- Start by clicking on start and reach the control panel settings.
- Click on the printer’s option and select Printer properties and continue by clicking on the ports tab.
- Ensure if the printer uses a WSD port, if the printer uses a WSD port, follow the guidelines below.
- Search services and open up the services list.
- Run through the list and locate Function Discovery Provider Host and Function Discovery Resource Publication and continue by checking the status and startup type columns.
- Now return to the Devices and Printers window and press the F5 key, click on the HP Officejet 7300 to view the printer status.
- If you notice the HP Officejet 7300 printer is no longer offline, then the issue is rectified.
Need Help on HP Officejet 7300 Printers?
Need any support for HP Officejet 7300 printer offline issues? No Worries! Make us a call and speak to our expert printer technicians.
HP Officejet 7300 Network Setup Steps
- Ensure whether the HP Officejet 7300 printer is connected to the network rather than the guest or host network.
- Change the method of connection settings and try to connect. (Example: if you have connected using Wireless, select the wired type or else vice-versa).
- Install the HP Officejet 7300 printer setup on the compatible device.
- Click the Devices & Printers option and disable the simple network management protocol (SNMP) settings.
- If it is a network type, select the network properties and right-click to the desired Printer (123.hp.com/Officejet7300) name to remove the SNMP settings.
- To remove SNMP- Ports tab>configure Port> remove the enabled SNMP.
- Ensure the Network connection status with the help of the Network or Networking tab.
- Sometimes the hindrance between the printer and router may also result in HP Officejet 7300 Printer Offline error. So, bring the router close to the printer.
- Try to link the printer installation on the new computer with a new setup. Yet the problem persists provide the computer for service and try again.
- Uninstall the existing driver software from the computer by disconnecting the USB cables. Install the updated version HP Officejet 7300 driver and register the printer & look for its Online.
- Yet the problem persists, dial our toll-free number for quick assistance.